Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cinco

Day 5: 30 interesting facts about you?

1. I was born in La
2. I love to cook
3. I love to bake
4. I am going to be a teacher
3. I am a Godmother of two
4. I have a big family that is spread all over the US, but I love when we get together.
5. I have a new sister-in-law
6. I have wide feet
7. One of them is bigger than the other
8. my mom is a writer...fabulous
9. I collect t-shirts
10. I collect cothes..haha
11. I have only broken one bone in my life
12.I love astronomy (not astrology for those that may get them confused)
13.  My prayer life is getting way better
14.  I am having hard time coming up with 30 things
15. My favorite verse is Ecc 11:7...look it up
16. I think it would be fun to start a bed and breakfast one day
17.  I crochet
18.  I find knitting a little harder
19. My favorite college team in Auburn
20.  My favorite pro team is the Saints
21.  There are 3 places i consider my hometown
22. I don't like the though of my Grandmaw not being here one day
23. I love jewelry i get that from my Gandmaw
24. I don't believe in abortion but I don't think there should be a law against it
25. I am not big on politics...i wish i understood them better
26. I don't like that you can't mention food without someone saying something about how good or bad it is for you
27. I have never been to a desert
28.  My godson David is playing beside me
29. I have 5 new family members this Christmas and have only met 2
30. The weather is beautiful in AL tonight.









-- created @ yadayadayo.blogspot.com --

1 comment:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I def agree with 24. And I'll open the bed and brekfast with you!

PS: you should do the word challenge