Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Losing my Religion?

I made it!

Day 4: What are your veiws on religion?
When it comes an interaction with God, it is all about relationship.  There are certain "rules and regulations" when you are following God that need to be obeyed.  Every church and denomination has different views.  However, I firmly believe that if you are truly seeking God and reading his word that he will show you everything that you need to know.  There is no need for all this fighting arguing about who it right about the nit-picky stuff.   I hope this does not sound condemning.  I also believe that the grace and mercy of God are the most important things that you can learn from God.  If you are in a relationship with Him than he will show you that and so much more.  Again, I say that it is about a relationship. You are the bride of Christ!  He Loves you!  The end :-D



-- created @ yadayadayo.blogspot.com --

No comments: