Facts about weeds....
- If you don't pull them up by the roots they will grow back with vengeance.
- If you don't pull them up at all, they will suck the life out of your plants.
- Weeds are easier to pull when the ground around them is moist.
- If you don't throw the weeds out they will replant themselves right back where they were.
- The roots are usually stronger than that plant itself.
- Some have bases that are easy to see some have bases that are hard to see. The more you pull up the easier ones, the easier it is to see that harder ones.
Hmmm...not so sure this is about weeds anymore....
-- created @ yadayadayo.blogspot.com --