Friday, December 31, 2010

Bull

Day 6: What is you Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality? I don't believe or read astrology stuff, but it is right in some ways.  I can be stubborn, that runs in my family. I would also like to think it is balaced out with the love and care.  I also am going to be a teacher.  So it is pretty accurate. I found this on the internet.... 

Taurus zodiac signs and meanings, like the animal that represents them, is all
about strength, stamina and will. Stubborn by nature, the Taurus will stand
his/her ground to the bitter end (sometimes even irrationally so). But that’s
okay because the Taurus is also a loving, sympathetic and appreciative sign. The
Taurus is very understanding and when we need someone to unburden ourselves to,
we often share our deepest fears with the Taurians of the zodiac. Taurians are
very patient, practical and efficient, they are excellent in matters of business
and are also wonderful instructors/teachers. Although initially they may have
their own best interest at heart, they are ultimately & endlessly generous
with their time, possessions and love.
-- created @ yadayadayo.blogspot.com --

No comments: