Monday, December 27, 2010

diez año

Day 2: Where would you like to be in 10 years?

Well, 10 years from now I will be 34.  That is a very interesting concept to think about...me? 34?

To be honest sometimes lately i don't know what I want to be doing a year from now, much less 10.  Even more honesty, I have no idea what God has for me in 10 years, other than a closer relationship with Him.  That is always in the plan, thank goodness.  There are things that I hope do be doing in ten years.  I hope to be married, maybe have a kid or two, teaching something somewhere, and still waiting on God.  All these things are contingent though. I am not counting on them, I just know the desires that are in my heart.  Like I said I don't know that God is planning in this book, but I do know that it will be something wonderful, and better then I could ever imagine.  Now that I am counting on.


-- created @ yadayadayo.blogspot.com --

No comments: