Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Dancin' in the moonlight"

The lunar Eclipse just as expected was beautiful. I had a perfect view right from my porch. Though I do have to say that this one wasn't quite as cool as the last one, it was none the less spectacular.
That added with a little Mad Red tea (with cinnamon I might add) and some graham crackers for breakfast. I have to say it was a pretty great morning. I think the only thing that would have made it even more perfect is a Chai tea latte from Starbucks. Yea that would have done it.

After the moon was completely eclipsed it disappeared, so i just spent the rest of the time taking pictures of myself! Imagine that! I will post those later. For now i think i will be heading back to bed still have a couple hours 'for my day starts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah the eclipse was pretty stunning. I hear we had a better view from the Southern Hemisphere. what are graham crackers?

the moon wasnt quite blood red.

did you know that pure gold is red?

did you know that there is documented evidence to suggest that the aircraft that hit the twin towers were military and that there were no passengers aboard?

i wanted to post a blog on myspace, but we don't have java on these computers, so it will have to wait til later.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.