Sunday, April 3, 2005

Life

Isn't it amazing how time goes by?
Your going about your life and all of a sudden it's gone.
Me and my brother never really got along at all. Now that he is off to college i never see him. After spending a weekend up there i can see he has a great group of friends. I can see that he is happy, and i am happy for him. Though i see him with his these girls that he hangs out with and it makes me think o what we never got to have because we were both busy being stupid and stubborn. It's one of my biggest regrets.

There is so much i wish i could go back and try again but i can't amd now i need to look to today and tomorrow:

My Prayer
Father God help me not to wast my time. Help to live every moment for you and not be idle. Show me how to cherish the moments with the people I love and are close to me and not push them away. Help me to see when i am being an idiot. Show yourself to me so that i can know you. I love you father.
your daughter
Kristen
AMEN

No comments: